Our machines are used in static cold storage rooms where panel filters cannot be installed, as well as in larger refrigerated rooms that require 24-hour air circulation.
We have a range of machine models for different sizes of cold storage rooms:
– The GKAP machine is for cold storage rooms up to 25 m³
– The GK1P machine is for cold storage rooms from 25 to 50 m³
The machines have a drawer for the granule replacements, which are contained in a mesh that allows the air to pass through.
MACHINES AND REPLACEMENTS
+ SEE FILTER
PANEL FILTER (FGKM)
Designed for cold stores that measures 2 to 40 m³, or larger industrial cold stores at a rate of 1 filter per 100 m³.
+ SEE FILTER
This small filter can be placed in shelves and drawers of refrigerators up to 2 m³.
Our R&D department has expanded the benefits of the panel filter by designing specific granules for each type of product:
- Fruits and vegetables
- Fish and seafood
- Garbage rooms and strong odors
Fruits and vegetables
- Keeps produce fresh and natural.
- Preserves organoleptic characteristics.
- Prolongs shelf life.
- Reduces spoiling due to weight loss.
- Limits the use of chemical treatments.
Meat and sausages
- Reduce waste by exudation.
- Decreases drying and superficial oxidation for a red, fresh appearance.
- Keeps fat white.
- Keeps meat from turning slimy.
Fish and seafood
- Extends the freshness and healthy appearance of fish.
- Reduces odors due to the formation of trimethylamine and acetic acid.
- Stops microbial growth.
Garbage rooms and strong odors
- Eliminates strong odors of decomposing waste.
Questions? Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.